These will include projects, items and other bits of internet goodness.
I can’t vouch for the effectiveness of the pins but look forward to perhaps trying them out and thought you might too.
And if you do, tell me how it goes.
I like the detailed instructions and how the blogger tried it out on several types of fabric.
I’ve been hoping to use linen in a project. This might be my excuse.
My Etsy shop
Where You Will Find MeJun1Sat10:00 am Butchertown Art Fair @ Louisville's Butchertown neighborhoodButchertown Art Fair @ Louisville's Butchertown neighborhoodJun 1 @ 10:00 am – 7:00 pmFrom the Facebook event: “Bigger and better than ever!! Come down to East Washington street on June 1st from 10–7 (with live music and beer [...]Jun5Wed6:30 pm D.I.Y. Louisville craft meet-up @ Sunergos Coffee, Micro-RoasteryD.I.Y. Louisville craft meet-up @ Sunergos Coffee, Micro-RoasteryJun 5 @ 6:30 pm – 8:30 pmD.I.Y. Louisville’s monthly meet-ups are for local crafters, artists and tinkerers. This meet-up will be a bring-your-own-project craft night. For more information: www.facebook.com/diylouisville and www.diylouisville.blogspot.com/p/diy-louisville-group-events-meet-ups.html. Related Posts Pin(s) [...]Jun13Thu6:00 pm Louisville Bloggers Meet and Greet @ The HangerLouisville Bloggers Meet and Greet @ The HangerJun 13 @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pmThe Louisville Bloggers group will host its first-ever meet-and-greet next month, and we would love for you to join us. After reading so much about one [...]
View Calendar Add Add
- Knock-off options for Pottery Barn Edison Chandelier
- Fun with color-blocking: How to recover Toms shoes
- Recipe: Kentucky Derby (Pie) Cookies
- Recipe: Chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter cup center and peanut butter frosting
- Blogs that rock: a case study
- The Em Dish: Light Spanish Rice
- Building a maker movement
- Put on a fancy hat and talk Derby to me
- Becoming ‘boss’ of my blog and life
- My sunroom/craftroom/office, reimagined