Birthdays mean presents, and in this case — in celebration of her first birthday since being rebooted — The Em Dash just opened up a brand new look.
Do you like it? She’ll still trying it on, strutting around in front of the mirror a bit.
(And yes, of course, she’s a she.)
But I think this look is cleaner, more minimal. Shows off her pretty bits more.
My hope is that this blog is an inviting space, and the design shouldn’t be anything but.
So I’ve toned it down a bit, putting more of a focus on the posts. And we’ll see how it works.
There still might be a few tweaks to come — as well as more posts, projects, good times.
Art source: Carnival photo via Andrekart on Etsy
Put a pin in it
Other readers have liked these
- Knock-off options for Pottery Barn Edison Chandelier
- Blogs that rock: a case study
- Howl roars for free speech
- Fun with color-blocking: How to recover Toms shoes
- Pin(s) of the Day: Alcoholic marshmallows
- Easy diy baby gifts
- My go as a flea market peddler
- Pin(s) of the Day: Egg-less Easter DIYs
- Other offices, re-evaluated
- A new group + a new app
For sale on Etsy
Take my stuff!Feel free to use one or two photos from each post or a few paragraphs but only if you also credit them to The Em Dash and link back to the specific blog post or Etsy item. That goes the same for Pinterest.
And if you do share, please let me know by emailing emily (at) theemdash.com. Thanks!